Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well, this is new

Well, heretofore I have always used Myspace for my blogging needs. And it does work and love how much I can customize it, but Myspace isn't as popular as it once was and my poor blogs are becoming few and far between. So, shiny new blog, here I come! It has nice colors.
Pandora has been infusing ads into my music lately. I have to say I'm really annoyed about that. I like Pandora because, unlike the radio, it (used to) play the music I want without any commercials. Slipping the ads in there is really irritating. Especially since it's the same ones over and over again. I just want music! Is Karma out to get me or something? First my iPod getting senile, now this? I should go help an old lady across the street or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment