Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Negligence

I have somehow fallen out of the habit of checking Deviantart every single day as I used to. I used to be in the habit of checking it several times a day, in fact, more than I bothered to check my email. But lately, since I'm using a shared computer, or whatever the issue is, I haven't been checking it as often. When I do remember to check it, however many days it's been, I find my inbox stuffed full of messages and notifications. Somehow I still haven't learned my lesson and started checking my Deviantart every. single. day. Why is this a problem? Quite simply because when I logged in today I had over 1,600 messages and notifications demanding my attention. The last time I left it alone for a week it had over 2,000. This is why I need to check it more often, so I don't have to sift through a single set of notifications numbering roughly 400 all stacked together. And that's just for Bleach. Nevermind Naruto, the people I watch, etc. This requires copious amounts of clicking that is bound to be irritating and distracting to those around me. They really need to make some checkboxes for those things so I don't spend all morning clicking over and over and over again. 400 messages takes a lot of clicking! And then I have to do it seven times over, or however many it is today, to get through all the other stacks. Come on, this BEGS for checkboxes! Of course this just boils down to me checking my messages more often. I'll get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment